OSE meets Industry is a series of three talks in which companies involved in modeling provide insight into their strategies for addressing real-world problems. The talks will discuss solved and unsolved problems. We hope to bring industry and academia one step closer together through active interaction between presenters and audience.
The target audience is advanced master students and PhD students, postdocs and professors from all disciplines dealing with (mathematical) modeling and (scientific) programming.
If you have any questions please reach out and contact Tim Mensinger
|OSE meets Comma Soft AG||23. May 2022, 6pm|
|OSE meets Deutsche Bank AG||27. June 2022, 6pm|
|OSE meets AXA Konzern AG||20. July 2022, 6pm|
- Room: Faculty Lounge (Room 0.036)
- Building: Juridicum
- Address: Adenauerallee 24-42, 53113 Bonn
OSE meets Comma Soft AG
- Talk: Pay & Pray — How to Measure the Performance of Offline Marketing
- Presenter: Dr. Andrej Fischer, Dr. Lukas Kießling, Dr. Daniel Lenz
- Date: 6pm, 23. May 2022
OSE meets Deutsche Bank AG
- Talk: Risk in Banking — Automated Decision-Making
- Presenter: Martin Slowik
- Date: 6pm, 27. June 2022
OSE meets AXA Konzern AG
- Talk: The Joy of Pricing — Creating Value from Data
- Presenter: Dr. Felix Schran, Dr. Heiko Wagner
- Date: 6pm, 20. July 2022
We arrange bi-monthly events that provide participants with an opportunity to present and learn about different software solutions and receive feedback on their current research projects. Please see our GitHub repository for details.